Sonic Forum For All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheos The Echidna

2 posters

Go down

Cheos The Echidna Empty Cheos The Echidna

Post by Angel Of Music Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:26 am

Name: Cheos
Race: Echidna
Personality: Likes to talk, have easy to laugh, wants to make friends, happy, shy, shows very much compassion, have easy to cry.
Crush: Zora
Background: He used to be a prince, but had to escape. And on the way of escaping, he lost his memory after hitting his head. He later came to Sonic and the others, and is now one of their friends.
Weaknesses: He can´t swim very well. He shows so much compassion, and he have so easy to get sad so he couldn´t kill someone. Even hurting someone who annoyed him could feel a bit bad for him. He is allergic to eggs and milk. He also has asthma, which makes it hard for him to breathe, but since he takes medicin it isn´t so much of a problem.
Special Abilities: Makes plants grow(not so very good thought).
Weapons: He have a boomerang, which he can control with his mind. He can fly with it, and it is impossible to destory. However, the boomerang isn´t so hard to stop.
Appearence: Cheos The Echidna Cheossngubbesmaller
PS. He have white gloves, and the boomerang is orange/brown.
Useless facts: He really loves to cuddle and those kinds of stuffs, (only with the right person)he loves candy, he HATES alcohol and cigaretts, he loves hardrock(Especially symphonic power metal) and really likes to play music(prefers keyboard most, like drums much, and likes guitar but not as much). He likes black clothers.
Theme Song: If Everyone Cared(Nickleback).
Quote(s) or saying(s): " Love Isn´t just a word. " " Be a friend to the one you love. " " I don´t agree with her becaus she is my girlfriend, she is my girlfriend becaus I agree with her. " NEW ONE: Love can cure all pains, if not the love is the pain.
About the last quote/saying: It means that I don´t agree with her just becaus I want her to stay with me as girlfriend, I was agreeing with her even before we got together.

Might edit more later.

Last edited by Angel Of Music on Mon May 25, 2009 8:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music

Number of posts : 3297
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Cheos The Echidna Empty Re: Cheos The Echidna

Post by Renegade Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:56 pm

Nawww accepted! ^^
Renegade
Renegade
Angel of Night
Angel of Night

Number of posts : 5382
Registration date : 2009-01-01

https://sffa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Of Music Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:10 pm

Thanks ^^
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Of Music Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:06 pm

Superform:

Adrenaline Cheos: The stronger his anger/sadness is, the stronger in his superform. He can control plants easier, and shot limegreen magical beams. He can also fly with no help from his boomerang. He can also make shields (more like barriers that covers hiw whole body) with the magic. The only way for him to transform to this is if his anger/sadness is very very strong. Like if someone near to him have died.
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music

Back to top Go down

Post by Renegade Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:23 pm

The always so lovely Adrenaline Cheos is accepted!
Renegade
Renegade
Angel of Night
Angel of Night

Number of posts : 5382
Registration date : 2009-01-01

https://sffa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down