Sonic Forum For All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Hedgefox Meets Devilechidna...

Go down

When Hedgefox Meets Devilechidna... Empty When Hedgefox Meets Devilechidna...

Post by Alex the Devilechidna Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:06 am

This is a cutesy little story about the first encounter between Alex and someone special to me.... Wink
Enjoy!

/Prologue/
Friendship. A word of different meanings. Sacrifice, peace, love, and faith. The bright early morning sun had just touched the horizon. The sky was beautiful, clouds looking like fluffy pink cotton candy as they drifted by. A girl was resting on the ground, leaning against a large tree. Her golden locks were strewn over her face as her bangs covered her eyes. "Hmph. No trouble today. Very unusual." she said as she cautiously opened one eye and peaked through her bangs. She stretched her bare arms and pulled her strapless top up to fit it correctly. She stood and stretched her legs as well as the sun had now reached its fullest. The sun glinted brightly as it shone on the jade green grass, she shielded her eyes with her hand as she put her other hand in her pocket. "Well, i guess food would sound good at the moment..." She held her stomach and walked back to Station Square. Her mind was set on something. Something vague and important, only kept between herself. Her name was Alex Ibarukkurai the Devilechidna and her mission was to find her true destiny. Station Square was a large city, filled with busy people, walking, talking, commuting to work and back, it was really peaceful at night when everyone was in bed at home, asleep cozily. She sighed peacefully as she walked through the busy streets. She found a fruit vendor and took one of the free apples and tossed it in her hand. She walked to Emerald Beach and sat on the warm, dry sand. Alex dug her fingers into the sand as she looked up at the blue above. "Not a cloud in the sky..." She thought as she took in a deep breath. After sitting on the beach gazing at the deep blue waves as they foamed against the shore, Alex stood and yawned as she headed back for the Mystic Ruins. Little did she know. She'd meet someone who she might have an alliance with.
Alex the Devilechidna
Alex the Devilechidna
Super Sonic
Super Sonic

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

When Hedgefox Meets Devilechidna... Empty Re: When Hedgefox Meets Devilechidna...

Post by Alex the Devilechidna Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:43 am

/Chapter 1/
Alex strolled nonchalantly. Her brown eyes looking cloudier than ever. "Deep Forest Zone..." she said to herself as she entered a rolling evergreen. However, unknown to her, someone was after her, and someone was bound to discover her. A hedgefox ran through the forest on the other side. "You can't escape me..." said a dark voice. "I bet i can!" the hedgefox yelled at the voice. Suddenly, Alex started walking when they collided. "Watch where you're going you, oaf!" Alex growled as she shook her head. "Why don't you take a chill pill, jerk!" the hedgefox snarled back. "Jerk?!" Alex stood up, her brown eyes flaming. The hedgefox stood as well. He walked up to Alex and studied her, her clothes were loose and baggy, she looked and acted like Knuckles. "You must be Knuckles' cousin or something, you look alike, and you act alike!" he crossed his arms and smiled coyly. "What?!" Alex stomped her foot. "Grrr..." she growled. "Aww.... isn't that cute? The same snarl too!" he teased. Alex jumped on him and tackled him to the ground. "You'd better watch your mouth! Better yet, i'll fix it for you!" she aimed to punch him in the face when he grabbed her fist. "I don't think so...." he raised his eyebrows. He kicked her off. She pretended to be injured as he walked up next to her. She dropped and roundhouse kicked him. The hedgefox fell to the ground, while Alex wrapped her arm around his neck. "Not so sharp, are you?" she bared her sharp teeth. He managed to get her off, but she sat on his chest and took a breath. Alex brushed her bangs out of her face. The hedgefox's expression calmed and he knew. She was a girl. "Uh...." he looked at her beat up face and blushed. "I'm...really sorry!" he quickly helped her up. "Why so nice all the sudden?" her voice sounded different, less boyish and more....sweet. "You're a girl. I thought you might be related to Knuckles..." he looked at her sparkly brown eyes. "Oh no, not that imbecile!" she laughed, her cheeks brightening. "I'm Alexandra, but call me Alex!" she smiled and held her hand out to him. "Uh... i'm Hsoonayik, but call me Nayik..." he blushed and shook her hand. Alex giggled and looked at the bruises she'd given him. "I'm sorry i called you an oaf..." she blushed and took a step back. "No, it's fine. I should be apologizing to you..." Nayik tugged at his gloves. Alex smiled and held his hand. Nayik blushed, but squeezed her hand. "This is going to be the beginning of a beautiful friendship" Alex thought with a smile and a dreamy sigh.
To Be Continued...
Alex the Devilechidna
Alex the Devilechidna
Super Sonic
Super Sonic

Back to top Go down

When Hedgefox Meets Devilechidna... Empty Re: When Hedgefox Meets Devilechidna...

Post by Alex the Devilechidna Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:13 am

Anyone? I'm going to draw a picture for the story and hopefully i will be able to post it....
Alex the Devilechidna
Alex the Devilechidna
Super Sonic
Super Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum