Sonic Forum For All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a different story

2 posters

Go down

a different story Empty a different story

Post by Night Sky Tue May 12, 2009 3:13 am

Ok every one Read this! Renagade startted this first on a diferent site so now i'm going to try my own. this is a story where every one can post a chapter, the plot is that it takes place in the real world, not the one we all wish existed. something has happened a visus or something like that has slammed into the world, how ever not every one was affected, in fact most people just got a little sick but for others they found out it wasn't a normal virus. they where transformed, into (What ever charactor you roleplay or similar.) they are now out casts. fighting to survive, some ignore every thing thrown at them and use thier new abilitys to help others others mad want to control every thing, and then we have the humans who distrust all the changed. you can control more then one of YOUR charactors. well i wont start unless more then me will be doing this.
Night Sky
Night Sky
Super Sonic
Super Sonic

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Back to top Go down

a different story Empty Re: a different story

Post by Renegade Thu May 21, 2009 10:38 am

I'm in, I hope more people will!
Renegade
Renegade
Angel of Night
Angel of Night

Number of posts : 5382
Registration date : 2009-01-01

https://sffa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Sky Fri May 22, 2009 4:53 pm

ok
Night Sky
Night Sky
Super Sonic
Super Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Sky Sat May 23, 2009 3:07 am

An alarm sounded a low growl and a paw raised smacking the snooze button before rapidly snagging the parts that pooped out of it before replacing them. a pair of pircing blue eye's snapped open. with the flick of a claw, the alarm was shut off. another low growl escaped a set of fangs as the owner of the alarm sat up. The ears upon his head twitched as they tried to pick up any sound of movement that shouldn't be there. a rustle and two shapes leaped at him, they slammed into his fur covered rock hard chest knocking the person back onto his back into bed. "Good morning to you too, kyuubi, tuskuryu." a smooth voice, yet with a slight growl behind it, responded to the pouncing. a yipe and a growl answered him as the light's came on. revealing a five tailed kitsune underneath a five tailed fox and a dog sized dragon, currently sitting on his chest. "come on let's eat." the two on his chest scampered off, racing each other to the kitchen. a chuckle escaped fangs as the kitsune sat up and got out of bed he flinched ever so slightly as his foot pads, came in contact with the cold linoleum floor. "one of these day's i'll get some carpet, but till then, linoleum is far easier to clean blood off of. the kitsune thought as he padded silently out of the room laughing as he watched kyuubi and tuskuryu wrestle. he paused as he passed a picture showing a young human with blue eye's with a pair of adults, "Mom dad, you threw me out, yes i was different, yet you could have stayed, not thrown me out as soon as i grew my tails, the start of who i am now. that's why i gave up my human name, for i am truly moonlight kitsune now. and i've chosen, i am better then you that's why i will not take out my rage on you, or other humans. as moonlight kitsune made breakfast for himself and the two hungry mouths sitting on either side of him. he flipped on the news.
"today many strange ships took off to space, we got this transmission as the army tried to intercept them." the feed cut to a transmission from a silver bird.
"Leave us alone, we are leaving to find where we belong!" he shoutted as he turned his atention back to space
"This marks the second group of transformed to leave." Kitsune sighed as he killed the news. he could leave, he could call his own personal ship and leave earth right now. all beacuse he had a starfox character. he had done some research and found that the virus that had changed many of the population into their rpg character, or at least the one they used the most. kitsune had so many five tailed guardians out there, and he looked in a closet and sighed as he looked at the gauntlets he could use to call a space ship, a sword and shield a blaster and many more, heck his only friends, where kyuubi and tuskuryu and they only appeared the night of the change from his sonic rpg. and kitsune suspected he could change into a dragon of his own but was slightly scarred not wantting to freak any one out, he would try some time though. he wouldn't leave beacuse he couldn't abandon the other transformed. and he needed answers why did only a few of them change, and not every one?. as moonlight kitsune, kyuubi, and tuskuryu finished eating, kitsune sighed. it was Monday, he put on a pair of black sweats and a gray shirt. before slipping on his maroon vest. kitsune slipped on a backpack, smiled slightly as kyuubi and tuskuryu jumped and perched on his shoulders, as he walked out in the early morning, the dawn just barely creeping over the horizon. he had a bit of a walk to get to school. the one place he wished he didn't need to go too.
"You know moon. you could always fight back. tuskuryu commented over their mental link. moonlight kitsune shoot him a glare.
"I can't not beacause who hit's me hit's me but because they are too stupid to realise i'm still who i am a liveing creature. Moonlight kitsune responded.
"i was just saying. the little dragon responded as Moonlight kitsune's ears twitched already picking up the whispers normal humans said behind his back, probably knowing full well he could hear them yet hoping for him to do something.
"i know full well what you where implying, you little carnivor.
"I am not, i eat vegtibles and fruits too! tuskuryu defended while kyuubi chuckled.
"Just shut up. we're here. Moonlight kitsune responded as he pushed open the door to the hell he called school.

There finally started come on join in!
Night Sky
Night Sky
Super Sonic
Super Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post by Renegade Sat May 23, 2009 9:59 am

Blood. Blood dripping down between her fingers, blood staining the floor and blood pouring out of her mouth. Not her own blood, but the blood that should belong in the three men now slumped down on the floor, covered in their own blood. Tears mix with the blood splattered on her face as she looks back to her parents. Afraid of what they will say, afraid of what they will do. She sees their fear, she can even feel it. But she can also feel that fear is the only thing that has changed for her. Her mother slowly walks closer to her. She touches her cheek and strokes away a lock of hair from her face.
"Isabelle, it's okay. I know you didn't mean to" she says with her most motherly voice. The girl, Isabelle, gives a soft sobbing.
"I just... I was afraid... " she whispers with a trembling voice and shaking lips. Her brother, two and a half years older than her, comes back from having taken the small children away from this nightmare.
"Dad, I can hide her! Give me enough money, and I'll travel away with her! We can both leave to live in U.S.A, anyone is accepted there!" he says with a determined voice. Isabelle's father gives a frown.
"You're right, Michael. They came to kill her. They won't be the only. But how to get her aboard the plane without having anyone call 112?" he asks. 112 is the Sweden alarm service number. Michael looks at Isabelle.
"Maybe she'll have to sneak aboard" he answers. Isabelle looks out the windows of the door.
"I can't drag Michael into this... I know he wants to help me, but... it's just not fair. He has friends, a job, a life, here" she thinks as she stands up. She turns to them with a smile.
"Thank you, Michael. But it's best... best if I go alone" she says.
"Isabelle, no! You're going to get hurt, or killed!" Michael objects.
"If that's the worst that can happen..."
"I won't let you!" Michael says. She looks out the window.
"Don't try to stop me. I don't know how much my new predator instincts will take over if you fight against me" she says. Her mother comes up and gives her a warm hug while tears stream down her face.
"Goodbye... thanks for our life together!" she says. Isabelle starts to cry for real now as she hugs her back.
"Goodbye, mom!" she whispers through the tears. Her brother and father join in the goodbye rituals before she opens the door, running. Her golden eyes show determination as she runs in to the forest behind their house. Climbing a tree quicker than a squirrel, she looks out over the rising sun. This is dawn, for this day and for her.
"I'll make it to America. But not as Isabelle. From now on, I'm Zora!" And with these words, she starts to run by jumping from tree to tree in a fast pace without slowing down to jump.
Renegade
Renegade
Angel of Night
Angel of Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Sky Sun May 24, 2009 7:18 am

Moonlight kitsune rolled his eye's as he listened to the classmates of his math class he had been putting up with idiots all day and was currently dabbing away at a bloody nose that was just starting to tapper off. he couldn't help his tails swishing upset. he looked up at the white board, already solving the problem up there. he sat back. and popped his ear buds, knowing that the kitsune and dragon curled up around his feet would let him know if any thing he didn't know was said. he flipped his ipod on switching to the radio, and then the news, more specifically the furry eye. It was a news station dedicated to any thing concerning the transformed, and it ment any thing. most stations only covered local or global events, the furry eye had contacts around the world.
"Hello thank you for tuning into the furry eye, other then the usual beating and rare death of the transformed, the only thing that has managed to catch our atention is the death of three homosapians by a transformed in Sweden, her family has told the police that she defended her self when she was attacked in her own home. we don't know what kind of transformed she is but we know she always liked America, seems to believe that transformed are not as harshly treated there." moonlight kitsune stiffened. "How ever police have stopped transformed traffic in and out of Sweden. and are searching for her." moonlight kitsune glanced at the clock. five minutes maybe less before school got out. Ok you two we got a transformed in deep trouble possibly headed to the states we need to find her before she gets caught. she needs our help, she needs a sanctuary." he got confirmation from his two familiars, as he affectionately called them, kitsune twitched and walked out quickly his familiars walking/flying beside him. "We need to get all our, friends, on this the transnet should be able to find her before the humans do. also....hold that thought. moonlight kitsune abruptly changed course as his ears picked up the sounds of one of the locals in trouble.
"come on you'll like it." man told some one.
"No leave me alone!" a girl shoutted and a resounding slap filled the air as a dragon girl slapped a man just out of high school.
"you shouldn't have done thgat little lady i was going to be gentle but now." the man reared his fist back intent on hurting if not knocking out the dragon girl in one blow. it never came close. a flash of black with gray followed by a resounding crack that preceded a scream as the man stummbled back wards clutching his arm that was broken because of a round house kick delivered form moonlight kitsune. said kitsune was now standing between the dragon girl and the man, who promptly ran as fast as he could.
"Are you ok kinni?" moonlight kitsune asked.
"Yeah thanks five tails, would you...." kinni tailed off as she saw the preoccupied look ok moonlight kitsune and his familiars. "What's going on?"
a transformed from sweden if possibly on her way here. i need to find her before the cops do, or it''l be over for her. i need the transnet i created and wings, both of which i have. "I hope. moonlight kitsune added silently.
"Well go but i'll treat you to lunch some time.Moonlight kitsune nodded as he turned and started to run, Kyuubi and tuskuryu following him. it was getting dark as the trio made it into sanctuary in the forest, kodiak wastted no time makeing a light dinner before hopping onto his computer and logging onto the hidden with very subtle clues to find. transnet a way for transformed around the world to comunicate. he created it to let others know they where not alone. his eye's scanned the data as it scrolled across his screen.. he put up a mesage telling if the transformed headding to the states and that he needed to help her. but he needed to find her before the aturaties do, and if the transformed that was on the run saw it, he hoped that she would understand the guardian wanted to help her. moonlight kitsune would be spending a lot of time at that computer till he had the information he needed, a transformed needed help. he was the only one who would openly.
Night Sky
Night Sky
Super Sonic
Super Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post by Renegade Sun May 24, 2009 10:37 am

Zora holds on tightly to the rail on the ship that will take her to America. She heard that all transformed traffic would be suspended, so she has had to sneak. As the ship travels faster, the water sprays up on her in a shower of small water drops.
"I'm just glad Zora was always a super strong girl" she thinks with a small, muffled chuckle. She knows exactly what she's turned into, because she created it. She used to role play when a normal girl, and now she turned into her own character. She hears people coming closer. If they see her now, they'll kill her. So she takes a deep breath, holds it, lets go of the rail and kicks off with her feet. She somersaults a bit away from the boat to not be dragged down into the sea by it, and lands with a graceful dive. She swims fast, using her strong arms to their full extent, and dives down. Turning back up and breaking the water surface she makes a flip that throws her high enough in the air to grab a rope fastened to the life boat. She climbs over to it and climbs up in the small life boat. She leans back and looks up at the sky.
"America... if I'm lucky I could meet my roleplaying friends. Wonder what they would think of me now that I am what I am..." she mumbles. Most of the people she met over the Internet to roleplay with used to love Zora as character. But would they accept Isabelle who had become Zora? The worst nightmare now would be to meet Ransu, Moonlight Kitsune, Time Shadow or any of them and find out that they would hand her over to the police.
She kills time by trying to interpret clouds, and suddenly, hours later, the boat sounds its horn, signifying that they have reached America now. She smiles as she climbs along the boat and looks out over the docks. Her smile fades as she sees the huge mass of people.
"Welcome to Virginia" a female machine voice says from the loud speakers of the boat.
"Virginia? Oh, that's just my luck! One of the more antagonic states when it comes to transformed..." she thinks.
((where was it you lived now again? Colorado, right? Short one today, don't have much time. ))
Renegade
Renegade
Angel of Night
Angel of Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Sky Sun May 24, 2009 7:44 pm

(Yep and moonlight kisune is in the mountains some where in the middle of its forests.)
"come on come on. hey you two, any luck with the news? kodiak asked the Kitsune and dragon in the other room watching the news.
"we have a few possible sightings but nothing confirmed. Tuskuryu responded.
i'm thinking that i'm getting close to iding what she is. kyuubi explained.
Moonlight kitsune's eye's widened as he looked at the information that he had just been sent. I know who and what she is. and echedina by the name of zora. moonlight kitsune responded, seeing how the two went silent for a moment. then.
I think i found her, some where in Virginia! kyuubi exclaimed.
"ok come on we have to hurry. let's ride!" Moonlight kitsune exclaimed as he opened his closet pulled out his star fox gauntlets and did a quick look to make sure they where in working order, satisfied he tucked his blaster in the special holder in his tails, then he grabbed the swords from his sonic rpg. he looked out into the sky. "Let's ride." he glowed white changeling into a slightly larger dragon then tuskuryu he pushed open the door and closed it with a flick of his tail. kyuubi hopped onto his back while Moonlight kitsune, or, in this form, night the dragon, and tuskuryu back winged into the air, the two dragon flew while Kyuubi scanned the ground, or at least he did when they got close to Virginia. "come on, come on where is she? all three thought as they scanned the ground.
Night Sky
Night Sky
Super Sonic
Super Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post by Renegade Sun May 24, 2009 9:14 pm

((Zora is a tasmanian devil in this, she is in the SFFA rpgs, just so you know))
Zora runs through the streets of Hampton in the state of Virginia, her super natural strength in the legs allowing her to easily outrun the agents as long as they don't have cars. So she runs only on the streets so narrow they do not allow a car to get through. She does not worry about innocents possibly getting shot, because for the moment they are only meant to capture her and not shoot her to death. She heard the captain of the agents say it.
"No blood shed, whatever you do!" But that's only for now, and she knows it.
"We are only here to help you!" she hears one of the men calling to her.
"Oh, really?" she thinks with an angry frown upon her face as she runs. Houses come into her sighting and disappear as fast as they came, due to her fast and panicked running.
"And I'm running to not hurt you!" she shouts back. Because that's just what she's doing. She's running so she won't have to fight them. The blood, the wounds, the empty eyes... yesterday's memories are yet too clear for her to be completely healed from feeling like an uncontrollable monster.
"I was never as brave as my character... I wanted to be that brave, but I couldn't. Now I'll have to step it up or I'll end my life as an... an... animal. I'm an animal now. A beast" she thinks. She feels sweat trickling down her forehead, and her clothes sticking to her back from the sweat. She can feel it in her heart, she can almost sense that something is about to go wrong...
"That could be fully understood as a threat" a voice comes from a corner ahead of her and she is suddenly cut off by a black dressed man, blonde with backslick, pretty tall and muscular, with a bullet proof vest, sunglasses and a tranquilliser gun in his both hands.
"Tranquillisers... the same kind they use to calm down berserker animals. And then they decide whether the animal is dangerous for the society or not. If former, they kill it. No, they have a better word for that. I believe it is called euthanasia. Good death. Isn't it just as any death? Irrevocable, and life extinguishing?" she questions herself in her mind.
"It is not a threat, sir! I don't want to hurt anyone! But I can't control myself once I start fighting!" she says with a soft voice. The man chuckles. A cold wind blows through the narrow street as the other agents seem to have caught up with them, standing as a blocking wall.
"Don't worry, you won't hurt me..." he says as he raises the gun.
Renegade
Renegade
Angel of Night
Angel of Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Sky Sun May 24, 2009 11:10 pm

the gun never has a chance to be fired. a smoke grenade detonated in the middle of the humans followed by two more. three figure dropped in from above into the smoke. a sickening snap was heard five set's of strangling noises. another crack and a set of sickening thuds, of head hitting concrete repeatedly. the smoke cleared. "Zora don't worry. you're with friends." four paws grabbed zora and lifted her up. "We won't hurt you, came a gruff voice, as the taller of the two on the ground turned showing his pricing blue eye's.
"It's me zora a friend." a man tried to raise his gun only to have his leg broken by a powerful kick. a glow of white and a dragon stood in the kitsune's place before he took to the sky a fox jumping on his back. "you may not reconise me but i reconise you." moonlight kitsune told zora.

Last edited by guardian moon kitsune on Sun May 24, 2009 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Night Sky
Night Sky
Super Sonic
Super Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post by Renegade Sun May 24, 2009 11:13 pm

Zora can just gape for a while before she hugs Moonlight Kitsune.
"Oh my God!" she exclaims as she hugs him happily.
"What are the odds?" she questions with a smile.
((you can take over from here, you started this so it's only fair you make the first chapter controlling everyone))
Renegade
Renegade
Angel of Night
Angel of Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Sky Sun May 24, 2009 11:55 pm

(ok)
"The odds where prity good. considering i happen to have made transnet and i put word out to all my contacts. kyuubi and tuskyryu, he's the one carrying you kyuubi is on my back. i heard about you in the news. and head that you might be headed to America, as soon as i figured out who you where, and kyuubi managed to identify you, we flew out here to save you. We believe your parents." Moonlight kitsune told zora.
"Thank you, but where are we going?" zora asked looking down and fighting the urge to grab tuskuryu's leg in fear.
"A sanctuary in the mountains of Colorado. you're under my protection no one, human or transformed will touch you there." Moonlight kitsune responded as he looked at zora. the tasmanian devil nodded.
"Thank you, i should have figured you would come for me."
"What should have done, left you all alone out there? not my style, my parents abandoned me when i changed, that was when i gave up my name, but i guess i always had the scene of honor my characters had. ah here we are." moonlight kitsune descended as did tuskuryu when they landed tuskuryu dropped zora. as moonlight kitsune changed back to his kitsune form. "Welcome to my slice of the Rockies, there is a town not to far from her, i can get a hold of a few people there to get you some cloths and when that's over you can stay at my place, no one has messed with me since a few humans vanished in my woods and came back missing some, tools that they would rather have kept. moonlight kitsune lead zora into his home. "Kyuubi and tuskuryu show zora around. i needed to get my contacts to help us with clothing. moonlight kitsune explained as he loged onto transnet and put out the order.
Night Sky
Night Sky
Super Sonic
Super Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post by Renegade Mon May 25, 2009 8:12 am

"Okay, see you!" she says to Moonlight Kitsune. She looks at Tsukuryu respectively Kyuubi.
"Just as it seemed so dark there came a light... this is just as I imagined Kodiak's home in the roleplays" she thinks as she follows them.
"This will be your room, it's right next to Moonlight's and with a beautiful view over the mountains" Tsukuryu informs as he opens a door to a modestly furnished bedroom.
"It looks great" she says and smiles to them. Tsukuryu smiles back.
"Glad that you're satisfied" he says as they continue on.
"I'm glad Moonlight Kitsune set out to find me some new clothes, these aren't that adapted to my new shape" she thinks as she glances down on the black t-shirt already having a few cracks here and there and the black skirt that is almost falling down all the time because of her narrowed hips. Her black stockings have also cracked a bit due to the fur taking too much place. She thinks of the journey here, and shudders slightly as she remembers everything she's gone through now.
"I'm just a fifteen years old girl... I shouldn't have to put up with all this. But I guess I'l be strengthened by it, and maybe live up to myself one day. And learn to control myself... so I won't be a monster...."
Renegade
Renegade
Angel of Night
Angel of Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Sky Mon May 25, 2009 6:30 pm

Moonlight kitsune nodded as he confirmed that zora was safe. he wouldn't say where, for fear of comprising her safety. he got a local contact to bring some cloths to the sanctuary he jumped when he heard some one knocking on the door. drawing his blaster Moonlight kitsune walked carefully over to the door the gun leveled in front of him. it had been a few hours since zora had been shown to her room, and kyuubi and tuskuryu hadn't returned, so that lead to the knowledge that they where curled up next to zora keeping her company , the three probably where asleep so he didn't want to disturb them. he opened the door and stepped out his blaster clearing the front of his home. no one was there but a black trash bag was on his porch. moonlight kitsune knelt his still blaster up while he lifted the bag and ducked back into his house. he nodded as the door closed. the transformed still had problems and if they didn't know the face of who was helping them the less likely they where to get into trouble. The kitsune looked into the bag, and nodded they're where cloths for zora. Now moonlight kitsune was not one to get exact measurements but theses cloths looked about right. the kitsune lifted the bag and padded softly to zora's room. he peeked in confirming what he had figure zora was sleeping on the bed kyuubi and tuskuryu curled up and either side of her. The guardian knelt down next to dresser and strted putting the cloths away.
Zora mumbled as she started to stir, her eye's fluttered open and she found her self in unfamiliar surroundings, a rustling cought her attention. her gaze drifted over to a shadow knelt down in front of a dresser. her eye's narrowed and silently she was able get out of bed and walked over the the shadow.
Moonlight kitsune paused his whiskers tingeing. he spun his claws, extending just as zora did the same. they stopped their claws centimeters apart from tearing open each others throughts. after a moment to realize who they where ab
"I'm sorry i startled you, i was putting your new clothes away." the kitsune explained as he stood up but as he called down from battle mode, he realized what he was seeing, and spun so he was facing away from zora. zora raised an eye brow before looking down at her self, she had forgotten that she had shed her old cloths and clad only in, panties. she blushed as she looked at the back of the modest kitsune.
Night Sky
Night Sky
Super Sonic
Super Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post by Renegade Mon May 25, 2009 6:52 pm

Deeply embarrassed now and in a slight state of shock, she can only slowly walk over to the bed and pull the cover to herself, wrapping it around. She gives a nervous laughter.
"Sorry... it's safe to look now!" she says with a nervous voice. The kitsune slowly turns around, his cheeks slightly blushing. He clears his throat as if shaking off what happened from his mind.
"You kind of caught me off guard there" he says with a chuckle, handing over the clothes. Zora laughs as she receives them, the other hand holding together the cover to hide herself. Moonlight Kitsune scratches the back of his head.
"Uhh... yeah. So, yeah" he says and turns around to allow her to clothe herself. She drops the cover and puts on the black jeans and the red tank top.
"They fit perfectly, thanks!" she says with a smile. Moonlight Kitsune turns around again, smiling.
"No problem. If you need any help, I'll be-" He stops himself as he hears Kyuubi sneezing from the bed. As he turns to Kyuubi he sees how Tsukuryu and Kyuubi are both watching them intently. Kyuubi with a playful smile. Moonlight Kitsune rolls his eyes to Kyuubi. Zora looks at them too.
"You were watching?" she asks. Tsukuryu smiles a bit.
"I showed enough respect to turn away when you dropped the cover" he says. Zora face palms and laughs a bit.
"I'm so glad you took me here, Moonlight. I've seriously always wanted to meet you. Even if I had to totally mess up when I did" she says with a laughter.
Renegade
Renegade
Angel of Night
Angel of Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Sky Mon May 25, 2009 8:35 pm

Moonlight kitsune shook off his embarrassment as he gave kyuubi a tap on the head for being a pervert. "i'll get you latter." M. Kitsune told tuskuryu before turning his attention back to zora. "I'm glad my contact got cloths that are to your approval. by the way i don't know who got them, we go by other alias's then moonlight kitsune, that dragon you saw me as is known as night sky."
zora nodded still confused. "Why?" she asked.
"Because we are feared. hell, no human in this town likes me, i get the crap beat out of me every other day. but when i stand up, they run, but back to why no one know's who helps who, so that if one get's in trouble it wont lead to a whole lot of trouble for kind hearts. even if we are diminishing quickly, and the rotten transformed are staying. but some of us are still fighting the good fight." M. Kitsune sighed as his coputer started to beep loudly, "Crap!" the kitsune exclaimed.
"What?" zora asked.
"Perimeter alarm, set to go off if it's disabled or tripped, some one is here." M. Kitsune responded. "Kyuubi, tuskuryu keep an eye on zora, i'm going to see who our uninvited guest is." The kitsune walked out of the room, his blaster leveled in front of him. another alarm and the kitsune spun and slammed a button. a trap activated a a cry was heard from outside. "Got you." M. Kitsune muttered as he opened the door and walked out, his blaster on one hand, his sword in the other.
Night Sky
Night Sky
Super Sonic
Super Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post by Renegade Mon May 25, 2009 9:22 pm

Zora tries to decide whether to follow her instinct and join in the fight or make sure she won't be merely a hinder to M. Kitsune. She'd hate troubling him the first thing she does after finally meeting him.
"I've already messed up myself in front of him" she thinks with a chuckle. She sits down on the bed again, thinking that as soon as she can she'll start training her strenght. Once she learns to control it she won't have to be cared for or protected. Or responsible for someone's death. She lays down on the bed, closing her still so heavy eyelids.
"I just need to relax my eyes for a moment, asides from the short nap before I haven't slept since the night before I... I... put out... those cops..." she thinks.
((I have no idea what you planned for about the one intruding))
Renegade
Renegade
Angel of Night
Angel of Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Sky Mon May 25, 2009 9:42 pm

(it's ok)
M. Kitsune looked up recognizing the grunting as he unhooked the trap he had set. "Kinni i told you just walk to the front door." M. Kitsune told the dragon girl as she stood up.
"I heard a rumor that you had a new friend." kinni responded inocntly then eeped when a blaster had been put in her face.
"How did you know?"
"I donated the clothes." Kinni responded getting a growl as M. Kitsune brought her inside.
"Zora it's safe." he called.
Night Sky
Night Sky
Super Sonic
Super Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Sky Tue May 26, 2009 6:28 am

Zora nodded as she walked out followed by kyuubi and tuskuryu. kyuubi upon seeing kinni ran and tackled the dragon girl to the ground. Zora this is kinni, the character you say me role play as, was her character originally." M. Kitsune explained as the dragon girl laughed as kyuubi licked her face before she stood up hugging kyuubi like a plush toy. "Kinni this is zora."
Kinni smiled as she walked up to zora, "Five tails has said much about you, how much fun it would have been to actually role play with you." zora looked at M. Kitusne
"Five tails?" she asked as M. Kitsune scratched the back of his head in embarrassment.
"I call him that because i like to play with his tails, and he's to much a gentelman and far to modest, he let's me play and denies how nice they are." Kinni esplained and she played with kyuubis tails.
"I think you'll fit in just fine in this town zora." M. Kitsune told zora.
Night Sky
Night Sky
Super Sonic
Super Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: