Sonic Forum For All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

in the end the night is my only comfort

2 posters

Go down

in the end the night is my only comfort Empty in the end the night is my only comfort

Post by Night Sky Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:32 am

Name: shana
Race:kitsune
Personality: she is careing and a tad selfish. she like to enjoy the nicer things in life how ever she isn't afraid to get dirtty or into a fight, she is a lot more reckless then her brother kodiak and she doesn't mind teaseing the boys.
Crush: none at present moment
Background: just like her broth she was abandond, how ever at a monostary instead of the wilderness. and was adopted by the monks that resided there. from a very young age she startted practiceing martil arts. soon she developed her own fighting style, thatm while she wasn't familiar with weapons allowed her to use many weapons. in fact one day in mid flip she grabbed a staff from a monk that was watching her used it to counter attack a sword wielder. from that day while she doesn't specialize in anything but hand to hand combat she can adapt to what ever she picks up be it a rock or a gun. as life went on shana started to become lonely, she was no fool she knew she was adopted and at the monastary she was at the where no other vulpine or kitsune for her to relate too, heck it was hard to do girl talk with any of the girls that did work at the monostary. how ever a newspaper managed to float into the monostary when she was cleaning it, usually she wouldn't have paid attention to it but as she bent to pick it up the front page cought her attention it held a picture of kodiak and his friends in a battle against eggman. while the others where attacking, shana's eye's where drawn to kodiak as he took a quick breather. she showed the picture to the abbot of the monostary, he smiled and told shana to go to find her relative. and with that shana has set out, she is following the roumours concerning her brothers location. hopeing against hope that she was no longer alone in the world.
Weaknesses: her careing for her brother, and she is too rash and reckless at times.
Special Abilities: to use almost any weapon she comes across, and to heal any she touches shoud she chose to along with useing her pony tail to whip some one in the eye
Weapons: what ever she picks up
Appearence: shana is a six tailed kitsune, she is half a foot shorter then her older brother kodiak. how ever like him she is gray and has pircing blue eye's just like her brother how ever that is the end of her similaritiy. she has six tails and each of them is half white, she is always ounds in a nomads dress, however that doesn't meen that she can't take a hit from a weapon as it's impossible to tell unless one touches it but the drass is actualy armored, she is almost as strong as her brother and while not being as fast she is far more graceful then her brother. her shoulder length hair is tied in a pony tail that she like to use to tease the boys.
Useless facts: she likes to paint and can sing very well
Theme Song: Breaking Free (Artist needs to be found.) Charlotte Perelli-Hero
* Quotes(s) or saying(s):
"The night is what comforts me for i know the veil will never go missing."

"I'm a hero too, and hero's never die alone."

Last edited by guardian moon kitsune on Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Night Sky
Night Sky
Super Sonic
Super Sonic

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Back to top Go down

in the end the night is my only comfort Empty Re: in the end the night is my only comfort

Post by Night Sky Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:41 pm

done
Night Sky
Night Sky
Super Sonic
Super Sonic

Back to top Go down

in the end the night is my only comfort Empty Re: in the end the night is my only comfort

Post by Renegade Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:19 am

OMG Charlotte Perelli? She's Swedish, did you know that? She competed with Hero in Eurovision Song Contest an-oh, you probably heard of her that way... well it's fun that she's Swedish just like me! XD
Accepted!
Renegade
Renegade
Angel of Night
Angel of Night

Number of posts : 5382
Registration date : 2009-01-01

https://sffa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Sky Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:34 pm

actualy i just found the song looking up spyroxcynder, i've been chaseing down her songs now though.
Night Sky
Night Sky
Super Sonic
Super Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum