Sonic Forum For All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tips and hints for RP:ing.

Go down

Tips and hints for RP:ing. Empty Tips and hints for RP:ing.

Post by Angel Of Music Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:02 pm

If you want to be a little better at RP:ing, read this:

If your character says something, then instead if writing: " I do whatever I want! " You could write: " I do whatever I want! " `your character` says.

And if that isn´t enough, write like this: `your character` looked at his/her father. " I do whatever I want! " She/He said furiously.

If that isn´t enough, you could just edit how she/he said it, what she/he did after saying it, something else she/he did before saying it or what happends around them. It could look like this in the end:

He stomps with his foot in the ground and turned to his father, looking at him with angry eyes.

" I do whatever I want! " Cheos shouted, and turned with his back to his father, starting to run away just to get away from him. Tears streams down his cheek, and Cheos wipes away one after one while running throught the dark forest. He is very angry at his father, but mostly sad becaus it is now he really need him.

This is just some tips and hints, if you want to know more how to write long posts, you must look somewhere else.
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music

Number of posts : 3297
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum