Sonic Forum For All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ Eggmans attack ~*

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

*~ Eggmans attack ~* Empty *~ Eggmans attack ~*

Post by Angel Of Music Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:24 pm

(( About the rules: It´s the normal ones: No godmodding, no Power Play, no auto hitting and such things

In this RP I´ll be Eggman, in case noone else wants. I just wanted to start an RP to have something to do ^^ ))

The sun shines over the beautiful grass in the park. The windows on all houses reflects the sunbeams to it hits the ground, making it warmer there than it is everywhere else. The trees looks more green than beautiful, and there´s not a single cloud near.
This day would seem to be perfect, but a loud sound is heard from far away. Like, iron to metal. It comes regular, almost as regular as heavy steps. A large robot, with weapons almost all around his body, walks towards the park. A familiar evil laughter echoes throught the park, and the city the park lies in. Eggmans.
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music

Number of posts : 3297
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

*~ Eggmans attack ~* Empty Re: *~ Eggmans attack ~*

Post by Renegade Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:08 pm

One minute before the robot arrives Zora takes out a bar of iron from the huge oven and lays it on the anvil. Taking up the huge sledgehammer made of lead she starts hammering with great concentration on the piece of iron. Beads of sweat running down her bared arms, she tries to make the sword ordered by a king from a far away land. The heat in the forge would be more than enough for anyone else, but Zora has been around in this business for seven years and she is used to it. She actually enjoys it pretty much. She enjoys her day until the ground starts shaking from the steps of the robot. Due to this she accidently strikes with her sledge hammer in the wrong place and the to-be sword is completely ruined as not a single detail must be wrong. Slamming her hard, leather gloved fist into the anvil she curses.
"Bloody hell!" she exclaims. Something she learned early in her blacksmithing studies is the necessity of swears to exclaim when things go wrong, and they oftenly do. She gives a growl as she takes her sledge hammer in a hard grip and walks out with stormy steps, deciding to punish whoever did that.
Renegade
Renegade
Angel of Night
Angel of Night

Number of posts : 5382
Registration date : 2009-01-01

https://sffa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Of Music Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:51 am

The laughter eghoes again, and if it wasen´t regognized before, you can hear clearly now that it is eggmans voice. The robot loads his guns with loud sounds

" Sonic, you blue devil. Come out, or this town will suffer! " Eggman says loudly, and it shots at the park, making a tree fall.

Cheos is at his home, when the large noise from the shot hitting ground makes him jump. He looks out throught the window, being so unlucky he lives near the park, since he likes the park. He sees the giant robot, and decides to wait in the others, since he isn´t so god at fights, really.
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music

Back to top Go down

Post by Renegade Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:59 am

Zora sees the huge robot and hears the laughter. Her eyes narrow; she knows who this man is. Eggman. She looks around; the blue hedgehog known as Sonic is nowhere to be seen. So this huge pile of metal ruined her work.
She frowns as she steps closer to the robot. Perhaps she can at least distract?
"Here's a little something!" she shouts and with full strength throws her sledge hammer into the robot. It won't do much damage, perhaps a dent, but it will distract.
Renegade
Renegade
Angel of Night
Angel of Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Of Music Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:07 am

The robot ofcourse tries to avoid the hammer, and looks at it as it comes towards the robot. It moves a bit so the hammer almost hits him, but as a lightning from a blue sky Sonic (( I´ll be him in case noone else really wants)) spins throught the air towards the robot. Sonic hits the robots back, but suprisely enough he just makes a little dent before bouncing away.

" Hehe, there you are. " Eggman says, sitting inside the robot since he doesn´t want to risk getting hurted. The robot takes his machine gun, and starts shoting on Sonic who starts running right after the robot started shoting.

Cheos now sees Sonic and Zora´s there, and decides to get a bit closer to the situation. He opens his window, and flies out, closes it, and flies towards the robot.
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music

Back to top Go down

Post by Renegade Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:31 am

Zora sneaks around the legs of the robot, snatching her hammer back.
"Now we just need to get it away from people..." she mutters to herself when she suddenly sees Cheos flying out from his window. She puts the hammer in her belt again, clenches her fist and punches at the robot's leg.
Renegade
Renegade
Angel of Night
Angel of Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Of Music Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:37 am

Her punch makes a dent on the robot, and the leg moves a bit, but long enough to make him loose a bit of blance, and misses Sonic more than he did before. The robot looks down on Zora.

" Why do you always have to bother me? " Eggman asks, and makes the robot trying to kick Zora.

Cheos sees it, and prayes to the angels the robot will miss as he flies a bit closer, still so far away Eggman haven´t noticed Cheos.
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music

Back to top Go down

Post by Renegade Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:40 am

Zora isn't very fast, but she has good reflexes and the robot's mass slows it down as well so with a quick roll she avoids the kick and gets up on her feet with a smile.
"To give you something to ask about!" she yells up to him and punches again.
Renegade
Renegade
Angel of Night
Angel of Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Of Music Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:46 am

Cheos smiles breathing out, Zora isn´t that easily hitted.

Eggman just laughs.

" Get away, I could just play with you if I wanted. " Eggman says, and the robot takes another, bigger gun, and aims for Zora.

" Say your prayers. " Eggman says, and you can hear the gun load up a shot about a second before it fires off. However Sonic kicks the gun upwards so the shot is fired towards the sky. Sonic smiles and jumps up on the robot til he gets to the top.

" Bad Eggman, bad. " Sonic says smiling and jumps down.

Cheos breathes out, again.
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music

Back to top Go down

Post by Renegade Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:49 am

Zora smiles to Sonic.
"Thanks. Not that I couldn't have managed myself, but, thanks!" she says confidently. She jumps up, takes hold of a ledge in the robot and starts climbing being strong and agile. She plans to find the central chord and rip it out, simply.
Renegade
Renegade
Angel of Night
Angel of Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Of Music Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:42 pm

Cheos smiles, it seems like it´s going well for them.

" D*nm blue hedgehog. " Eggman says.

" I´m not done yet. " He edits, and something opens. Out comes small flying robots that hade thorns all over them, except by their eyes. They are aiming for both Sonic and Zora. Sonic runs away from them, but they contninues to follow.
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music

Back to top Go down

Post by Renegade Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:44 pm

Zora smiles.
"Hey what about me? The d*mn black devilchidna?" she asks while meeting the robots with a well aimed punch to the eye.
((bbl Claw is going home in 20 minutes and I am gonna play wii with him))
Renegade
Renegade
Angel of Night
Angel of Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Of Music Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:52 pm

(( Okay! Beat the cr@ outta him!!!!! XD XD ))

" I have tryed to catch Sonic for about five years, but you, it wasen´t so long since you came. " Eggman says, and starts shoting at Zora with his machine gun again. Sonic runs up the robot since he is so fast, and all the small flying robots follows Sonic upwards.
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music

Back to top Go down

Post by Renegade Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:02 pm

"Oh, yeah. Old school, eh?" Zora answers. Her smile still lingers on her face even as she has to work vry hard to avoid the shots. Her agility is an advantage, but speed isn't her greatest strength really, so it's hard.
Renegade
Renegade
Angel of Night
Angel of Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Of Music Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:06 pm

" What are you doing you-" Eggman says and makes the robot move, trying to make Sonic loose balance. However, SOnic jumps off so quickly so the small robots his the big robot instead, making dents on it and making them get stuck. Sonic lands on the ground, smiling.

" Okay, time for the heavy artillery. " Eggman says, and the robot bends down on its knees, and bends down its back and head. It comes out weels under the knees, and out of the back a big cannon comes out. It aims for Zora.

" Bye you annoying devil. " Eggman says before it fires off.
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music

Back to top Go down

Post by Renegade Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:08 pm

Zora quickly climbs to the other side of the robot, still with a grip of it. She smiles.
"Not bye!" she says as she hears it fire off.
Renegade
Renegade
Angel of Night
Angel of Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Of Music Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:00 pm

It´s not so much left of the ground where the canon hitted. Eggman mutter for himself.

" It´s not over yet. " Eggman mutters and makes the robot back with his wheels, and when rolloing a bit he aims for Zora again, sending out more target-seeking robots.
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music

Back to top Go down

Post by Renegade Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:23 pm

Zora has started to punch herself a huge dent in the robot, and as he sends out the target-seeking robots she has made a hole deep enough for her to crawl into.
"Yes, Eggman, go ahead and destroy your robot!" she taunts with a smirk, readying her fists to protect herself.
Renegade
Renegade
Angel of Night
Angel of Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Of Music Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:21 am

" What do you mean? " Eggman asks as the robots still aims for Zora, and some of them now starts to spin around. Sonic kicks some of the target-seeking robots, before making a homing attack at the robot, making a dent.
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music

Back to top Go down

Post by Renegade Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:56 pm

Every time a robot shoots at Zora she gets just out of the way, having made such a huge dent that she can move around in the robot.
"Well you're shooting on it!" she says with a smile.
Renegade
Renegade
Angel of Night
Angel of Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Of Music Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:41 pm

But since the robots itself if the "shot" it follows Zora inside the dent. The spikes is out and some of them spins. Sonic kicks away some of the robots that follows Zora before they get inside the dent, but Sonic missed three of them.
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music

Back to top Go down

Post by Renegade Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:25 pm

Zora clenches her fists tightly, bites her tongue to distract herself from the pain about to come and punches at the three robots following. Her knuckles start bleeding, but better them than any other place on her body.
Renegade
Renegade
Angel of Night
Angel of Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Of Music Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:28 pm

The robots can´t handle Zoras strenght, and breaks into small metal parts. Eggman growls.

" Why can´t you just die? " Eggman asks, and makes the robot/tank aims for a house in the city.

" Sonic, either you come here, or there will be some less people to feed. " Eggman says, and Sonic frowns, looking at the big pipe aiming for a house.
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music

Back to top Go down

Post by Renegade Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:36 pm

Zora frowns, not seeing it as a game anymore. She jumps off from the robot, running towards the house. If Sonic would not follow Eggman's suggestion the family would better be warned.
Renegade
Renegade
Angel of Night
Angel of Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Of Music Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:40 pm

" Oh no Zora, you´re going nowhere. " Eggman says and right before he´s about to fire off Sonic shouts:

" STOP! Okay Eggman, that was low. " Sonic says and slowly walks towards the robot. Cheos sees it, and knows that if Eggman would attack again, it wouldn´t be as easy with Sonic gone. Cheos thrusts away his boomerang towards the pipe, and when Eggman sees the boomerang it´s already to late. It hits the pipe, and makes the pipe aim down to the ground.
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music
Angel Of Music

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next