Sonic Forum For All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I see the moon in your eyes

2 posters

Go down

I see the moon in your eyes Empty I see the moon in your eyes

Post by Claw Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:37 am

it was a while I wrote a poem so idecided to write what came up in my mind and here it is

I see the moon in your skin, so white, so far away.
I see the stars in your tears, so shimmering, so unreachable.
I see the darkness of the night in your eyes, so close but still far away
But when I see your smile, I see the sun, always shining, always touching my skin.
Claw
Claw
Super Sonic
Super Sonic

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

I see the moon in your eyes Empty Re: I see the moon in your eyes

Post by Renegade Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:43 am

Wow... when you write a good poem, you really write a good poem, I like it! It doesn't always have to rhyme, it's still beautiful.
Renegade
Renegade
Angel of Night
Angel of Night

Number of posts : 5382
Registration date : 2009-01-01

https://sffa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Claw Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:47 am

It's about love on distance where the lovers are too far away to be togheter physically but are close to each other in heart and soul a version of this is Romeo and Julia
Claw
Claw
Super Sonic
Super Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post by Renegade Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:48 am

Oh, those two. Well they didn't end up so well xD
Renegade
Renegade
Angel of Night
Angel of Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Claw Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:51 am

Nope both took suicide too be able to be togheter forever in heaven, or at least i think it was so
Claw
Claw
Super Sonic
Super Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post by Renegade Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:54 am

*smacks forehead* Juliet was supposed to marry a man she did not love, took a potion that made her "dead" for two days, she sent a messenger to explain it to Romeo, the messenger failed to reach him, so when Romeo entered her bedchamber he thought she had committed suicide, so he committed suicide, just before Juliet woke up to find him dead. She committed suicide.
And they should know that suicide exiles you from Heaven.
Renegade
Renegade
Angel of Night
Angel of Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Claw Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:01 am

you know that i don't read the bible...
and by the way i remembered: in some regions you belived that if you took suicide you would be reborn as a vampire unless you got your head chopped off, so some people actually killed themselfs to attain immortality
Claw
Claw
Super Sonic
Super Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post by Renegade Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:11 am

that sounds deep... "I killed myself to live..." Could be a good song, thanks for the inspiration!
And I don't read the bible either; I just listen to Evanescence XD
Renegade
Renegade
Angel of Night
Angel of Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Claw Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:26 am

Here's another poem, it's called I reach for your arm

I reach for your arm, pale as the whitest snow but you keep on walking away from me, my heart, our happiness, our memories.
All I see is your back, your wavy hair falling down over your shoulders, black as the deepest night.
All around us is gone, even time, there’s just me and you on the plain field with it’s grass green as the summer forests waveing around us, but there’s no wind.
As my fingers touches your arm you turns around and looks at me with your blood drenched face with the smoking gun still clutched within your hand, and you cries, letting your tears fall down your cheek.
I tries to reach up my hand to your face to wipe away the tears but before my eyes everything starts to go black and I whispers in your ear ”You’re forgiven, your bullet was rightous, Im the evil, you are the angel.” And by thos words you holds me tight and you spread your dark wings around us and we acend.
Claw
Claw
Super Sonic
Super Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post by Renegade Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:30 am

I fixed some grammar errors for you

I reach for your arm, pale as the whitest snow but you keep on walking away from me, my heart, our happiness, our memories.
All I see is your back, your wavy hair falling down over your shoulders, black as the deepest night.
All around us is gone, even time, there’s just me and you on the plain field with it’s grass green as the summer forests waveing around us, but there’s no wind.
As my fingers touch your arm you turn around and look at me with your blood drenched face, the smoking gun still clutched within your hand, and you cry, letting your tears fall down your cheek.
I try to reach up my hand to your face to wipe away the tears but before my eyes everything starts to turn black, and I whisper in your ear ”You’re forgiven, your bullet was rightous, Im the evil, you are the angel.” And by those words you hold me tight, you spread your dark wings around us and we ascend.

There were a bit too many "and"'s but the meaning in it was beautiful ^^ Make a fanfic out of it!
Renegade
Renegade
Angel of Night
Angel of Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Claw Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:34 am

perhaps i will but im in such a poem mood
Claw
Claw
Super Sonic
Super Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post by Renegade Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:35 am

Use the inspiration and write until your hand numbs, fading into the stillness of a full moon's night...
Renegade
Renegade
Angel of Night
Angel of Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Claw Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:39 am

I will... both do that and snatch those last 9 words
Claw
Claw
Super Sonic
Super Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post by Renegade Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:41 am

Haha poetry thief XD
Gotta go, bye!
Renegade
Renegade
Angel of Night
Angel of Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Claw Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:30 am

This is actually more of a story but it's still some kind of poem so i posts it here

The full moon is rising, the neon lights shine upon the street in many colors and I walk alone in my torment of desire.
I look upon the starless sky and cries out in anguish and pain over the city, I reach for the heavens whose gates are shut to me and feels my tears pouring down my cheeks, tears of blood, tears of ice, tears of anger against God.
She came walking down the street, a girl of my apparent age, alone like me, alone in both heart and soul. I walked up to her feeling that she may dampen my desire, my lust and grabbed her in her arms and felt the scent of fear but at the same time I felt the scent of pity, pity over who I’m, pity over what she thinks I’m, ignorant little girl.
I dragged her into the alley and tied her arms and pulled her jacket off to bare whet I sought: her pulsing veins.
She didn’t even scream, it was as if she knew it was unavoidable when my fangs sinked into her neck and I felt her warm and sweet blood pouring into my mouth. I felt as she grew weaker and after I satisfied my desire I prepared to leave when suddenly she moaned and I looked at her, so young, so buitieful, so innocent, so lonely, just like me.
I watched the blood, my unholy life-essence poured out from the wound in my vein as I moved it to her mouth she begun to drink it, turning into the same creature as me, a child of the night, a nosferatu, a Vampire.
I gazed at my bride, more butieful than ever, she who once where something I despised, something that once where a creature hunted by me, now she’s the same as me but with one difference: we’re not alone.
“Come my bride, let’s go…” I said and stretched my hand towards her who are now dressed in a black dress with a black rose in her hair, and she took my hand asking “where to, my master?” and I answers “let us reclaim our rightful places in Heaven with you by my side forever.”

And the two, once alone in heart and soul walked away, fading into the stillness of a full moon's night togheter...
Claw
Claw
Super Sonic
Super Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down