Sonic Forum For All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

look to the moon i'll be there

2 posters

Go down

look to the moon i'll be there Empty look to the moon i'll be there

Post by Night Sky Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:04 am

Name:kodiak
Race:kitsune
Personality:kodiak is a calm careing guy with wisdom well beyond his years, he almost always calm so calm it's amost unnerving, it could be the end of the world and he'll be calm and accepting though trying to find a way to stop the end of the world. he cares far to much about his friends and no matter what if happening he will stand by and protect them to the end. how ever he is shy not wanting to make friends that will just stab him in the back or that use him as a crutch, and deep in inside kodiak is just a kid yearning for the family that loved him and to be free of his responcivilitys, but freeing him self would be turning his back on every thing he was ever taught.
Crush: depends on rp, more often then not no one
Background: kodiak was abandoned when he was only a few days old, unable to do any thing but cry, however it seemed luck was on his side a cat and wolf both in their fourtys and unable to have childeren of their own heard the crying and found the five tailed kit not to far from their magicaly hidden home. so as the guardian grew up his parrents tought him all they knew as he had chosen to weild both their fespective weapons, the swords of his mother and the brass knuckles of his father. his mother tought him a sacred art of blade magic. he can merge he swords to form almost any sword he whishes, and on top of that each blade has a second level at least that involves a full body transformation, how ever just
days after celebrating his sixth birth day. kodiak and his family where out for a walk when they where asaulted. far out numbered kodiak and his parents fought to escape fighting to get back to their sanctuary.
only kodiak made it back. his mother was slain by an arrow through the heart. his dad was killed by his spine being snapped. kodiak was sourounded by his attackers but the murder of his parents unlocked a deep rage that kodiak never knew he had and with that rage he called upon a cursed sword the dark blade. a blade of pure evil, and with this sword he slew all the attackers with no mercy, even the ones who tried to flee. when kodiak regained control he looked around in horror at what he had done. the only reason he wasn't fully corrupted by the dark blade is because he had called upon another cursed blade the light blade. a sword of pure light. now kodiak had to two cursed swords sealed in side of him and fighting constantly. he buried his parents in the home that now only he could find. he cried for a few weeks then hardened his heart so the tears would no longer fall. grabbed the weapons his parents had carefully crafted for him and left adding to the magic of his home that none but thoughs he and he alone allowed could enter through the barrier that looked like a cliff. he donned his armor flung a cloark that hid almost all his features but his tails in shadows and walked off the moon being the only witness. he wandered all over the land being a guardian for thoughs that could not help them selfs and vanishing, as mysterious and seemingly as powerful as the moon as a wave of his hand brought fourth a strange pale white energy at night or a swing of his swords called upon a sword of fire that incinerated what it touched. how ever kodiak gained another curse in his travels. it is claimed that certain guardian's get a
gift that is also a curse. the heart of a dragon. the spirit of a guardian dragon makes the guardian it's vessel the guardian can call upon the dragons power and form when needed but at a few prices the dragon can see through the guardians eyes and speak to the guardian through his mind, second they are forced to transform into a dragon at every half moon. and third the worst is the dragon's spirt tries to eradicate the guardian's soul from the guardians body. this goes on till the guardian and the dragon
spirit come to terms with each oter and make peace with one another. kodiak while he slept under the full moon ended up with a rare moon dragon spirit inside of him. another curse was all kodiak thought as he walked off in the twilight. finally managing to make a few friends that shattered the barriers he had set up around his heart. he is more open but reluctant to share his pain and burdens. kodiak has nearly died twice so far in his life. in the visous battle against davy jones when he was dragged down after saveing an unlucky kid from him and the elegant yet deadly battle against judas both of thoughs he walked out weakly going "how did i survive that?"
Weaknesses: useing his blade magic drains him a little but not relay any thing to be worried about how ever his blade magic two has some nasty side efect's ex the flame blade lvl. 2 make's him feel like he's burning alive and afterward he is very tender the aqua blade literally suffocates him this how ever is why he has such a great lung capacity. and so on and so fourth. you damage his tails he can't glide. and portion of transformation to his dragon forms results in kodiak loseing his blade magic.
Special Abilities: blade magic gliding, changing into a two story dragon(This includes a partil transformation to a large anthro dragon) and empethy. on a side mote because of rigorus training kodiak is very strong strong enough to hold a two story sword at least and who know's how much more?
Weapons:two swords brass knuckles and decent martial arts
Appearence:look to the moon i'll be there Kodiak
kodiak is a light gray color with his tails ending in black furred tips. his armor is black and his eye's a pircing blue, that seem like kodiak can look into ones very soul.
Useless facts:he's almost impossible to beat at poker he rarely sleeps
Theme Song: mighty wings by cheep trick/superman by five for fighting/Crawling In The Dark by Hoobastank
* Quotes(s) or saying(s): "My heart and my fears are weakness huh.....heh you're wrong they are what give me my strangth!"

"my friends, they are counting on me i have to help them!"

"I shall always stand by you..........for eternity."

"call my name to the wind and i'll be there."

"If i do die one day, and you need my comfort, turn towards them moon for that will be where i am."

Last edited by guardian moon kitsune on Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Night Sky
Night Sky
Super Sonic
Super Sonic

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Back to top Go down

look to the moon i'll be there Empty Re: look to the moon i'll be there

Post by Renegade Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:03 am

Yay it's Kodiak!
Loved the last quote.
Accepted!